NO TOP 10's OR LISTS. ONLY ORIGINAL ARTWORK, PHOTOS, CUSTOMS, FANFICS, REVIEWS OR PHOTOMANIPULATIONS.
FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THIS SIMPLE RULE WILL RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING BANNED FROM THIS GROUP.Welcome to the Roger Rabbit Fan Club!
A club by and for fans of this cute and crazy rabbit!
I had more than enough time to think about some rules for submissions in our group, and finally I came with some reasonable rules which will make not only my work easier, but also will stop the flood of submissions which can be annoying to some of our members.
Here are the new rules:
1) You can only submit 5 deviations every week. This means you are available to submit up to 5 deviations in the lapse of a whole week (it's up to you if you submit them in bulk or one by one as the week passes). After you've reached your 5 deviations limit, you'll have to wait to the next week to submit again.
2) You can't save unused submission slots. This means: if you submitted only 2 or 3 deviations to our gallery in the lapse of a week, you can't save the remaining slots for the next week. They will be automatically discarded. Slot hoarding is not an acceptable behavior in our group.
3) Group picks (those deviations we choose to feature in our group) do not substract from your submission slots. This means: if we pick one of your deviations to be featured in our group, you'll keep your weekly submission slots intact. This is an incentive to keep you giving your best shot at your deviations.
4) Remember this group is mainly focused on Roger Rabbit and his friends and foes. We do admit OC's but not all of your work you submit to our group should be based on them, since we don't get to know the origins and motivations of some OC's and how do they relate to Roger Rabbit or the characters on the movie. If you are only submitting deviations based on your OC's (without caring for the canon characters), you'll get a warning. If you keep insisting on that, you'll get a temporary ban. Third strike gets you a permanent ban.
5) P-p-p-p-p-please, put a little effort into your deviations! This group will be a showcase for your work, and the things you draw/design/write/photograph/cobble together reflect how much you care about your art and abilities. I'm not saying you should paint like Rembrandt or Picasso, or take pictures like a pro, but give your best shot at what you do and submit only your best works.
6) Remember to keep your deviations in a "safe for work" level. No nudity, no suggestive themes, no weird fetishes, no excessive violence/gore, not anything you wouldn't want to show to your own mother/grandmother.
Maybe I'll be tweaking the rules or adding some more as the time passes and you get to submit your deviations again, so p-p-p-p-p-please take it easy and enjoy the ride. Oh, and of course: I'll create a sub-gallery exclusively for our OC's
Thanks for reading!! bunnyfriend
============================================Our guidelines for submissions can be found on the following journal entry:roger-rabbit.deviantart.com/jo…
============================================P-p-p-p-p-p-please, visit Toontown Antics!! toontownantics.blogspot.com/